Stonebrook Roofing Inc. provides our team members with the skills, support and knowledge to provide a product that is unrivaled. We focus on training our team members about consulting, safety, product installations, as well as product performance.
Our team undergoes a rigorous training program that includes:
- Training with insurance adjusters from various insurance companies to ensure our roof consultants understand roofing claims and storm damage. This allows us to work with your insurance company to maximize your claims.
- Training with manufacturers and distributors covering product warranty so we can assist in any issues our customers may have with their current roofing system.
- We attend factory tours so we understand where and how the products we install are being manufactured.
- We attend manufacturer installations programs to ensure our people are knowledgeable in manufacturers detailed installations guidelines.
- We attend ventilation seminars to ensure we understand how to increase the lifespan of your roofing system as well as increasing our customer home efficiency ratings, which ultimately puts dollars back into their pockets.
- We attend OSHA training seminars, so not only do we strive to attain OSHA Compliance daily, it helps to ensure our teams safety.
- We attend equipment training to allow are people to become certified, more efficient, and safer.
We use a variety of time-tested roofing systems and products that are tough enough to hold up to the abuse found in any environment, as well as those that require meticulous attention to the desired aesthetic appeal. Our skilled craftsmen are experienced in a wide variety of materials.